If you already have your resume in a MS Word, WordPerfect, etc., you
can upload it to save time. By uploading, the system will be able to
extract certain information and populate the Resume Profile form. After
doing so, you will have the opportunity to add or modify any of the
information in the form.
If you don't wish to upload your resume, please complete the Resume Profile below.
The fields in red are required.
Education & Work Authorization
I certify that the information stated in this application is true and complete and I understand that any false statements may be grounds for termination of employment.
I am responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of my information and password. I agree to immediately notify Alberta Health Services of any unauthorized use of my profile or password.
If I should receive an interview, I must provide a minimum of two references and provide a copy of my certificates, diplomas or degrees to receive applicable recognition of previous experience.
• will be required to provide additional personal information such as date of birth, social insurance number (SIN) and emergency contact.
• will be required to provide a criminal record check that is satisfactory to AHS in compliance with the AHS Security Screening Procedure.
• may be required to sign consent forms to obtain employment information and/or educational checks for the purpose of assessing eligibility for employment with Alberta Health Services by a third party.
• must provide proof of required licensure or registration with the approved Alberta regulatory college, prior to commencing duties with AHS where applicable:
- Regulated health professions under the Alberta Health Professions Act and Health Disciplines Act will be required to provide an original copy of a valid
practice permit before commencing their duties with AHS.
- Other professions governed by government acts, college or regulatory body requirements may be required to provide additional documentation.
This personal information is being collected to determine your qualifications for employment with Alberta Health Services and to manage and administer personnel of Alberta Health Services. This information is collected and used under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about our privcay policies and practices, please contact Information & Privacy at 1-877-476-9874. You may also write to Information & Privacy at: 10301 Southport Lane SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2W 1S7 or email: email@example.com.
Having problems with this page? Contact outTechnical Support Team